Root Explorer Apk: Root Explorer is a file manager for your devices that are going to be rooted. It is best manager for the Root users which will get entire files, docs and many more at your presence. If you have rooted your Android devices or going to do so then the Root Explorer is an important App that will be needed. To copy your files, pictures, videos, images, docs and many other apps this App is needed. There is lot more features which this interface provides for the root users.
When someone has decided to root their device, then there is a chance of losing any App, files or any stuff from device. To secure all this we must require a Backup, so this file manager Application will get you to platform to have backup of everything.
Many get decided to root the device for only reason to remove all the waste and unused data. But there are few apps which are required for us and the SMS, MMS, videos and other data but be made backup. The count of all this stuff is very easier when we use the Root Explorer App. as like the titanium Backup this App provides a lot of features which are really awesome. The issue here is many users face to install the Root explorer, as this App isn’t an App store App.
So to have it in our device we must go with its Apk file and install it using the manual steps. No need to worry as in this article we got you the steps that will perfectly install the Root Explorer in your device to use. Here we got our guide to use the Root Explorer, for the users who exactly don’t know how to proceed by using this App. I can say that once the device rooted entire device features will be in your finger tips and through using Root Explorer like apps you can enjoy more to control the Android OS.
Features for Root Explorer:
As a file manager for the Root users this App got lot of features which will help everyone a lot. So have a glance look at the below listed features.
- It gives multiple tabs and Text editor features
- Added with Google Drive, Drop Box to save the files
- SQ lite database viewer, extract Zip or Rar Archives options
- Remount permissions, image thumbnails and more
- Create symbols links, open with facility and MD5
- Change file owner and create shorts using this App
- Gives full network access to use any browser or cloud access
- It prevents device sleeping during long operations also
- Get Custom ROMs for your CPU and get latest Android OS to get installed
- Easily find the available account in the device for logging in Google Drive
How to use Root Explorer:
Root Explorer work very simply and it is not that complicated to be understood. If your new at using this Apk, then go must through this steps of how to use the How to use Root Explorer for Android devices.
- First we will enable the Root Explorer from the ES File Explorer
- As Many Android devices use ES File Explorer as File Manager
- Open ES File Explorer and the tap on Fast Access Menu from top left corner
- Then Press Tools and scroll down to view the options
- Now Turn On the Root Explorer option and that’s it
- Secondly Open the Root Explorer Apk from your Apps menu
- Launch the App and you will find folder list in the screen
- Tap on folder marked or move up one directory and
- Press back to return to original directory that to navigate
- Press the file or folder to pull up context menu and then you can do following things
- Delete, Rename, Copy, Move, Send, Edit, View, Adjust File or Properties edit
- Go back to close the content menu if nothing has changed
- Here press the menu button to open Root Explorer to do follow
- New folder, Bookmark, Search, Select , View file content and more
- Else just press back to close context menu without doing any changes
Download Root Explorer Apk Latest Version For Android:
Root Explorer is basically a file manager for your device which is available in Google Play store. Unlike the name it is a manager to control the app and other stuff in your Android device. so have a look at the below given process to get this app installed in your device.
- Firstly open your device and connect with good mobile data or Wi-Fi connection
- Now launch the App store from the Application menu
- Login with your Gmail ID and password to access the Google app store
- Select the top column and search for Root Explorer Apk in the search engine
- From the results select the first app which has an R icon with a drawer in back
- Click on install button and on the terms to agree for installation in the mobile
- The app will connected with internet and get downloaded in few seconds
- Later it will get installed in the device automatically in quick steps
- It will later add its icon in Apps menu of device and also on home page
That’s it! Root Explorer Apk is now installed in your Android device from the App store. Now enjoy a clear device by managing all apps and other stuff of device using this Root Explorer Apk. The best part of this app, with custom ROMs you can manage all your apps to save them in either SD or Device memory.
Root Checker App which was mentioned in the how to use section will let you find is your device really rooted or not. If it shows no, then you need to root your device once again by repeating everything. If you get any doubt during the installation process or in using this rooting app they can be asked in below comment section.